Medicaid Operations Supervisor
No Health Benefits
Excellent long term professional growth opportunities
Hours: 8:30am – 5pm, Monday — Friday
Location: Denver, CO
Please send Resume to: [email protected]
Familiarity and experience with any of the following is a plus:
Medicaid, VA, Single Entry Points, Long Term Care Medicaid Waiver Services, Home Modification Programs, social work, case management, community liaison, estimating and construction, and account management.
Please be reliable and focused, or don’t waste your time.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Supervise all aspects of general program management
• Includes assisting with sales and scheduling of surveys, bids and crews
• Answer incoming telephone calls from Case Managers, clients, customers, and vendors
• Must be able to treat clients in a professional manner at all times
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail as well as daily and overnight deliveries
• Support the maintenance of office equipment including printers, copy machines, telephones, and fax machines
• Manage Shared Calendar
• Send out Quarterly Newsletter, Maintain Social Media
• Provide other office administrative support as needed
• Professional customer service and telephone etiquette skills
• Excellent verbal, conflict management and written communication skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Strong ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced environment
• Able to take initiative and is a self-starter
• Knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, CRM or data entry, and other software, including Social Media.
About Our Company
We are a dynamic, growing firm that specializes in home modifications and universal design to low income, Medicaid, VA and other 3rd Party pay beneficiaries. We seek an outgoing, compassionate, organized, customer oriented individual interested in a career opportunity with a reputable growing company. Repeat business is the basis of every thriving company and the success of our supervisors. Our staff must be capable of providing top notch service.
Our Company is a successful, established 12 y/o Colorado business that is positioned for growth. We are recognized as the industry leader in our field. You must be able to exceed expectations of the customer and maintain the highest standards of quality.
We are looking for a very special person who understands opportunity and the meaning of commitment and doing a day’s work for a day’s pay (harder to find these days than we’d like to think). You must be very organized, happy, personable professional who can work well with senior citizens and people with disabilities.
Please e-mail resume and cover letter.
• Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers