George Bentley of Bentley Baths, Bentley Wellness, InPower Home Solutions, and Being Young at Any Age has committed decades of his life to spread the message of the importance of taking advantage of every moment and living life to the fullest no matter how old you are.
As a continued effort to spread that message, George is currently taking time to remind you that right now it’s imperative to stay on top of your health by keeping you in the loop on the latest news regarding COVID-19.
In George Bentley’s previous article, he provided encouragement and a few CDC-approved methods for protecting yourself and how to prevent the spread of the virus. In this article and video. George shares insights he’s received since then.
According to George Bentley’s latest sources and contacts, officials in China now understand how COVID-19 works as a result of conducting many autopsies on victims who have died from the virus.
We now know the virus kills by obstructing the respiratory pathways with thick mucus that solidifies and blocks airways and lungs. They’ve discovered that applying medication can be effective, however, the blockage created by the virus must be opened to allow the medication to take effect. But all of this takes a number of days – time those affected may not have. That’s why it’s important to take as many precautions as possible to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Based on the conversations he’s had with contacts in China, George wants to share with you further recommendations to safeguard yourself:
Drink LOTS of warm liquids such as coffee, soup, tea, and warm water
- Sip warm water EVERY 20 MINUTES – this washes the virus into the stomach where gastric juices neutralize the virus BEFORE it can get to the lungs
Gargle with antiseptic every day (vinegar/salt/lemon)
The virus attaches to clothing and hair
- Any detergent kills it!
- BUT you MUST take a bath or shower when you get in from the street
- Avoid sitting down anywhere or touching anything and go straight to the shower
- If you cannot wash your clothes daily, hang them in direct sunlight. UV also neutralizes the virus
Wash metallic surfaces VERY CAREFULLY
- The virus can live on them for up to 9 days
- Take note and be vigilant about touches handrails and doorknobs etc, and take precautions
- Sanitize in public
- Wipe down in your own home regularly
Wash your hands every 20 minutes using ANY SOAP THAT FOAMS. Do this for 20 seconds (two rounds of the Happy Birthday song) and turn off the water while washing.
Eat fruits and vegetables
- Try to eat high-nutrition plants, not just those high in Vitamin C
Animals DO NOT SPREAD THE VIRUS TO PEOPLE
- This is person-to-person transmission
Try to avoid the common flu
- This will further weaken your immune system
If you feel any discomfort in your throat or a sore throat coming on – ATTACK IT IMMEDIATELY using the above methods.
- The Virus enters the system this way and remains viable for 3 or 4 days in the throat before passing into the lungs